Do you believe that the social web is transforming the world - but has the potential to make even greater impact in the future? Do you love to learn, to compete, to help others learn and to win?
If so, we’d like to invite you to grow your career by joining Portland’s high-flying data startup Little Bird. Founded by former journalist Marshall Kirkpatrick, backed by world-famous investors like Mark Cuban and built by a team of fun loving, hard working, fast learning people aimed to change the social web - Little Bird has won the attention of marketing and sales professionals all around the world.
We’ve got 5 of the Fortune 50 as early customers, we’ve got incredible new capabilities we’re bringing to market and we’ve got a network of supporters that any startup would be envious of, in or outside Silicon Valley.
What do we do? We help people discover new voices, new insights and new opportunities on the social web, quickly and efficiently. We turn social media into a profit center for sales and marketing organizations.
As Little Bird’s next Customer Success Team Member, you will:
Guide prospective and current customers in the effective use and understanding of Little Bird capabilities and offerings to support their initial purchase and ongoing renewal of services. Our Customer’s success is our success - and believing that mantra is essential to this role.
Collaborate to help shape team goals, activities, and practices to continuously augment the effective use and understanding of Little Bird capabilities and offerings. Little Bird offers competitive compensation and benefits.
- Engage in and track support conversations with prospective and current customers to increase their understanding and use of Little Bird capabilities and offerings via multiple channels, including live chat, email, social media, and direct contact
- Help to ensure Customer conversions and renewals
- Identify opportunities for up-selling and cross-selling
- Collaborate to provide social media research and engagement consulting and services to Little Bird customers
- Collaborate to help create and enhance user guidance materials
- Collaborate to help create and perfect support, communication, and tracking systems and practices to increase customer acquisition and retention and build team efficiency
- Elicit and collect user feedback to inform product development
- Know our Customers, their needs, and their challenges to position our offerings and help them solve real business problems and exceed their goals every day
- Passion for Customer-centric approach in all things
- Fantastic communication skills, spoken and written, in multiple channels and media
- Deep understanding of and personal experience in the value of social engagement online
- A strong work ethic and consistent follow-through
- An ability to convert challenges into opportunities
- A willingness to adapt based on input from colleagues and changing circumstances
- Shared culture and values with the Little Bird team
- Full-time work availability
- Work from an office in Portland, Oregon
- Prior work experience in the fields of tech, client service, marketing, advertising, journalism, or public relations
- Prior experience convincing and/or teaching people to do things
- Experience in a startup environment
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks, we look forward to meeting you!